E-mail migration from old website

Hi… Once upon a time I ran the website www.wofw.netau.net, but it is no longer up. I had an e-mail associated with it, but it no longer works. In order to create a redirect, I was told to log into the old member’s area, but it just logs me into the new panel. Can someone give me the proper instructions to redirect the old e-mail?

1 Like

Hi @jtsguy!

I had an e-mail associated with it, but it no longer works.

You mean MailBox?

1 Like

Probably was mailbox (adding random characters so it lets me post this)

1 Like

I mean e-mail such as example@wofw.netau.net?

1 Like

Yes, I had joshua.ts@wofw.netau.net

1 Like

000webhost no longer supports mailboxes for security reasons. We only support e-mail forwarder but you’ll need a registered domain parked and linked to your website.

We are sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

1 Like

Is there a way I could recreate the domain name to retrieve the e-mail? If not could a staff create the forward for me?

1 Like

Unfortunately not.

Sorry! :frowning:

On the new panel email boxes have been removed completely and now so have free subdomains, so your subdomain cannot be created even to forward sorry.

2 Likes

D: the amount of games I have linked to that e-mail, I just need to reset the passwords :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:frowning: I think you’ll need to contact the company you are trying to access and explain that email address no longer exists and you can’t access it.

1 Like

I’ll give that a shot, thanks for the prompt replies!

1 Like

If it helps you could say your host removed email function but you still have the domain if they need proof of ownership etc and you’d be happy to upload something to the site to prove this and I’ll do it for you.

2 Likes