El host me esta creando una página aleatoria

Hola estoy tratando de crear un sitio en 000webhost y al crear la cuenta ya me está creando una página aleatoria con un nombre app-1517439486.000webhost.com, así que no tengo la posibilidad de ponerle el nombre que quiero hay alguna posibilidad de cambiar el nombre antes del subdominio?

por otro lado tengo un dominio propio ya se como aparcarlo en el host como hago para que luego al instalar el worpress quede con el dominio aparcado ya en el host. Qué debo cambiar? Realemnte lo he intentado todo y no he podidio.
Gracias por la ayuda

When creating a new site, you have the ability to chose the name before .000webhostapp.com. If you leave it, we’ll auto-generate one for you, which you have done. To install WordPress, you’ll first need to either park or point your domain via the “Set Web Address” tab. When this is done, head over to the “Build Website” tab and chose to install WordPress. When it asks which domain you’d like to use, chose the one you just pointed or parked. Hope this helps you! :slight_smile:

Hexa thanks. But didn’t work when I create the account I choose a name but in the Cpanel appear a different name. I don’t now if I can change it
It appear in this way app-1517439486.000webhostapp.com

Unfortunately, you can’t change the subdomain, however, you will be connecting your own domain, so it won’t really matter. :slight_smile: If you need this changed though, you’ll need to delete the site and make a new one. :wink:

How can i delete the site ? :roll_eyes::thinking:

Take a look at this video tutorial. :wink: