Email forwarding not working - still

I have asked/reported this issue a few times and been given the reply that this has been referred to the developers. I have been told to use ImprovMX but Go Daddy says they do not hole the DNS records, so dead end there. Does anyone know when this issue will be fixed?

Revert to DNS registrar to set your MX

GoDaddy says that I cannot change or add an mx record. The message I get is: “We can’t display your DNS information because your nameservers aren’t managed by us.” So the direct question is, is email forwarding still an active feature for clients who had it before this new policy change? And if it is still a feature for the existing accounts, how can we get if fixed without falling victim to the “pass the buck”.

If you revert to GoDaddy nameservers you will be able to manage DNS with them we do not provide advanced DNS management on the free plan.

free email forwarding is still an active feature but sadly we have been blacklisted that much that only a portion of the email sent actually get redirected seemingly

If the problem is with email providers who are blocking the forwarding do you have a list of those who do not? How about Outlook or Juno, and how would I go about changing the info in our account?

I’m following this because I have the same problem. Hope someone has a solution.

Thanks, Juan
Ópticas Lux Plaza Fiesta San Agustín Monterrey
Batallón de San Patricio 1000, Monterrey

It seems to be a pretty wide listing of providers that block it now I was having troubles myself with Googlemail accepting incoming emails before I switched to ImprovMX.

If possible revert to DNS management to allow MX record to be set for free and use free email services which are way more reliable currently

Yeah. Same. Still no email forwarding on my free host account. Seemed to work up until a few weeks ago. Obviously can’t edit DNS on free accounts. Infinity: “free email forwarding is still an active feature” If so, how can we get these forwarders working again? Every time I try the ‘+ create’ entry I get the upgrade services pop up blocking me from doing anything.

When we removed the domain features the email went with, they will update the main website accordingly once they’ve got time.
Existing arrangements should still work unless blacklists affecting them

Infinity thanks for the info. So to be clear though: Are you saying once the main 000website is updated email features will return for free account holders OR do you mean email forwarder privileges were just permanently removed from free accounts once domain features were removed? I think you mean the latter, right? Also, just so the 000team knows, existing email arrangements no longer work even though I’m pretty sure we have not been blacklisted.

They’ll likely update the main site and remove anything to do with email features yeah, unless they’ve plans to reintroduce the domains for a price further down the line.

The email forwarding seems to still work hit and miss for the majority but since the feature is disabled I can’t troubleshoot by removing domains, readding or setting up new forwarders to other services to test the feature anymore.

Infinity. Ok, thanks. I tried ImprovMX as suggested but my domain registrar won’t let me edit my MX record unless my nameservers are switched from 000 to theirs.

Yeah revert your nameservers to registrar, then set MX at registrar all for free.
Use domain forwarding at registrar if you still need your domain to point at a free hosting website