Email receiving problem

Hello. I made a script in php for sending e-mail. As you see I used contact@weglobal.tk with forward to my e-mail. I parked my domain, everything works fine but I didn’t receive the e-mail. I see in statisticts at “Sendmail Daily Quota” that emailt counts. Where is the problem?

<?php
$your_email = "contact@weglobal.tk";
if(!empty($_POST))
{
  $name     = $_POST['name'];
  $email    = $_POST['email'];
  $message  = $_POST['message'];
  $_subject = $_POST['subject'];

$to      = $your_email;
  $subject = 'Message: '.$_subject;
  $headers = 'From: '.$name.' <'.$email.'>' . "\r\n";
  $message = $name.' sent you a message via the contact form :'."\r\n".$message;
mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);
}
?>

Hi !

I have sent you a few test e-mails, some to your email forwarder, some to the email to which the forwarder is pointing.

Each of these emails contain a different message. Which one of them have you received? (post the message here).

I didn’t received any email. This e-mail contact@weglobal.tk forwords to weglobal@mail.com. I added this on 000webhost email section.

Check spam section as well.

I checked all sections, need printscreen?

I have just tested mailing functionality for your website and it works ok.

This means the problem is out of our control. Some mailing providers decided to block our mailing servers because they have been abused over time. mail.com is one of them, and we know some yahoo users are experiencing such issues as well.

Sorry :frowning:

Try a GMail address. Google is not blocking us as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Ok, I will try later with gmail and I will come back with an answer. Thanks.

1 Like

It works. One question: On website statisticts is wrote “Sendmail Daily Quota” … so I can receive 50 e-mails daily max, right? today is another day, and the counter doesn’t reset, I have more 38 e-mails left, and I used all of them by testing this providers… it’s not fair.

Hey there. I had similar problems and changed to gmail which seemed to work at first. When I had problems initially I added to my php script to write the emails to the mysql database that is provided on the host just as a backup of any contact messages that my site got. Since this time I have found that I still miss some messages (as I can see them in the database but they never came through on gmail). So it seems that the mail service may not be 100% reliable. Let me know if you want the php code to write to the database.

The statistics are not always accurate. But be sure you can send up to 50 e-mails from 000webhost site per 24 hours.

After time has passed, the counter resets automatically to 0 even if it is not updated in cPanel.

just check out in your spam mails as well as trash and social on the top of the inbox.