Email redirection

I have set up two email redirects, but they appear not to be working. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Steve

Sometimes they appear slow, what provider are you forwarding to?

I have tested it using the following:

gmail, icloud, and live accounts.

You say slow, I really do not receive anything.

Can you go to SET MX Record under Set Web Address and confirm 000webhost shows and not Google? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion.

The MX setting shows mail.post.000webhost.com

Any further suggestions as to why it is not working?

@Steve9569 I see no reason for not working.
Did you check spam folder??

If you’ve still not received, try again with gmail.

I have checked my spam, and no emails are residing there. my 000webhost site is redirected to a URL, and it is that URL which is the one used for the email redirection. Is this the cause of my problem?

Thanks for your help

So, I still have the mail redirection problem. Can someone point me towards how I could sort out the problem?

Many Thanks

Might have to use alternative services such as Google or Zoho.

That might be the last resort. But I would like to use an email that is from my own domain if possible. I am surprised that Webhost have not responded to this issue themselves rather than leave it to a customer forum.

The community forum is managed @akhilkumar332, myself and a few other staff members who are in constant contact with developers and system administartors, we have addressed the concerns but no issues on our side can be found; so we can only assume that we are blacklisted and you’d be better off using alternative MX records/ provider like Zoho for free or GMail.

@Steve9569 can you make a new email redirection "infinity@secklowhundredlodge.org" and the forwarding address "infinitydooper@gmail.com"

email address redirect set up

Thanks

Redirection is working oddly!

What email provider are you forwarding to in your case?

The email I am testing with is ssbarker@me.com

I have sent a few emails to info@secklowhundredlodge.org now did you get any of them?

I have successfully sent a few emails now to infinity@secklowhundredlodge.org and I’ve sent a few emails as infinity@shl to other emails and they’ve arrived :frowning:

Unfortunately they have not arrived at all.

I’ve a feeling then maybe @me.com is blacklisting 000webhost mailing services possibly :confused:
If that is the case then you can use alternative forwarding account i.e. shl9569@gmail.com to receive your forwarded emails and reply from as info@shl.org etc
Else you can go via Zoho or GApps

I was trying to get an @me.com address but they don’t appear to give them out anymore.

OK, I have changed the redirection to a gmail account, and that appears to work.

Thanks for your help