Error: "1406 - Data too long for column 'keywords' at row 1"

Hello community, I was wondering if you could help me with this problem. Do you have any idea why the error “1406 - Data too long for column ‘keywords’ at row 1” occurs?
I have a Joomla website, today I wrote a new article and discovered that the error is triggered when I want to use the extension “EFSEO” and enable the option “Collect URLs”, so that it detects my new article and allows me to optimize it for search engines (description, keywords, etc).
Once I enable the Collect URLs feature, if I try to open the link of my article, error 1406 is shown on the screen. But as soon as I disable the option Collect URLs, everything returns to normal (except that I can’t register the new article in EFSEO). I had never had problems with this extension until today, it’s strange. If you can think of what might be happening, I would appreciate any information or suggestions. Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

Hi!

I believe our devops configured database fields to not exceeded a certain size/length. Unfortunately your module attempts to setup a field with a higher value than the global quota.

What is your website address?

1 Like

@teodor thank you very much for your reply. In addition to my main post, I must say that since yesterday I’m trying to add one more slide to this site but I can’t because the extension says “Database error”. I couldn’t find a solution so far, and I even tried re-installing the extension but nothing worked.

I’ve read that the size of the database can be 1GB at most and that it can hold up to 200 tables (if those values ​​were modified, I’d appreciate more information about it, since I’ve read about the daily restrictions but it doesn’t say anything about database sizes/tables, they only mention 60,000 requests per day and 500 daily unique /visits). My database weighs 10 mb and has only 107 tables. Could you let me know what that size/length is? Again, thank you very much for your response!

Information about database limits can be found here

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.