Error 403 - no preview for my page - kicked out of Wordpress

https://01travel.000webhostapp.com/
I’ve only published two pages, and two pages are all I need but viewing them online has been dreadful.
In particular there is one page that won’t load (it’s not the homepage). This page can’t be launched in preview and will result in me being kicked out of WordPress or having to go through WP installation numerous times before I see the error once again. I have no direct control over the access files on the server… I read my permissions could be an issue and a certain file could be corrupted. However, you don’t allow access with external apps so how do I fix this? A 10 minutes job (building two silly pages ) has costed a whole afternoon.

Your forum won’t allow me to load a print screen of the error and also I’ve done the only thing I could do (changed some settings in my Wordpress to enable to the editor loading…

You’re using Elementor, right? It’s a third-party plugin so we can’t really provide support for it here, but I can tell you that Elementor doesn’t usually run very well on 000webhost wordpress sites. Don’t know why, but users experience a variety of issues kind of at random. I suggest working with a different plugin.

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.