Error 522 <small>Ray ID: 53c63f0548aeeddb

i am seeing this error from last one day (Error 522 Ray ID: 53c63f0548aeeddb • 2019-11-27 18:43:10 UTC

Connection timed out)

and not able to work on my website please fix it for me.

i am facing this error from last one day
( Error 522 Ray ID: 53c661959d5ecdbb • 2019-11-27 19:06:46 UTC

Connection timed out)

Hello. Do you host a Wordpress site?

help me out please still waiting

yes i use wordpress site

Now facing this problem

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page

[ Details ](javascript:expandCollapseDetails(‘infoBlockID’):wink:

The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Go on to the webpage (Not recommended)

yes i do host a wordpress site

i just change the domain name and then this happened and also try to login with cloudflare and yes i do host a wordpress site

That domain APPEARS to be set to our servers directly and isn’t using CloudFlare.

it was earlier using Cloudflare but when i see this happened then i remove everything from Cloudflare.

please help me out i wanna do som important updates in my website

I am telling you that you talking too long please fix it on urgent basis this so irresponsible so it fast

Now i am facing this

If you’re the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn’t finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 53d51a3a49b2cda7 • Your IP: 116.75.244.206 •

how much time it will take to fix it sir?

i am facing this problem with my website

If you’re the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn’t finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 53d51a3a49b2cda7 • Your IP: 116.75.244.206 •

please fix it as soon as possible sir

URL - https://gamesjoke.com/

my website name is gamesjoke and the URL is https://gamesjoke.com/ and I change my domain and i also add my website to Cloudflare and don’t know what happened I am not able to use my website and not able to login to WordPress too. its show error 522 connection timed out I am attaching the problem screenshot for your kind reference and please make it correct it will be very helpful for me.

Hello, we apologize for late reply.

You’re experiencing this issue because Wordpress attempts to create to many database connections, thus exceeding the hour database quotas. Please read this topic for more information:

So how much time it will take so that i can use my website again?

Database limits reset once at ever hour. We recommend you to login to Wordpress cPanel and disable some plugins; if you have any caching plugins make sure you disable them and use “Heartbeats Control” instead :slight_smile:

The same error is coming from last 2 days and I use to try after every 2 to 3 hrs but it show the same error even i am not able to login word