Error 522 <small>Ray ID: 53c63f0548aeeddb

How much time it will take to fix or do something from your hand make it quick please

There is nothing to be fixed from our side. We’ve tested your site under our subdomain and is loading ok. When we attempt to load it from domain linked with Cloudflare, the same error you’re receiving pops up again.

We recommend you to contact Cloudflare via their forum (community.cloudflare.com) and ask them about this matter. From our side there’s nothing to be fixed; everything works as it should :slight_smile:

Cloudflare replied this to me now tell me now what should i do
Clearly everything is not “great” because the host is blocking the request. Hosts rarely take the time to troubleshoot these issues. They’ll look at your web server error logs, but no upstream logs. Here’s more information:

Community Tip - Fixing Error 522: Connection timed out DNS & Network

Error Try the suggestions in this Community Tip to help you fix Error 522 “ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT” in Google Chrome or “The connection has timed out” in Firefox. Background A 522 error happens when a TCP connection to the web server could not be established. This typically happens when Cloudflare requests to the origin (your webserver) get blocked. When this happens, you’ll see “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”. Quick Fix Ideas Make sure that you’re not blocking Cloudflare IPs in .htaccess, ip…

I personally think the issue lies with CloudFlare and your configuration sadly.
If you send me the login details to CloudFlare via private message, choosing a secure random password before sending it over.

This typically happens when Cloudflare requests to the origin (your webserver) get blocked.

We don’t block any connections to Cloudflare. Many of our customers are currently using both services tied with success :slight_smile: I know sometimes Wordpress sites do interfere with Cloudflare for random reasons: there could be plugins which respond slowly, headers which are mixed up, rules which interfere. We’ve seen this before and solution was usually managing redirects correctly and leave Cloudflare do the heavy work using custom redirect rules from their side.

I recommend reading this topic. Also if the issue persists we may be able to solve it, however we’ll need your Cloudflare credentials to login and check each setting one by one :sweat_smile:

I had send you the details of Username and password of cloudflare please take a look and fix it sir

1 Like

Check now please :slight_smile:

Thank you soo much now it’s working :blush:

For those facing similar issues in future ensure:

When setting up CloudFlare if you’ve previously PARKED your domain with 000webhost YOU NEED TO DELETE THE DOMAIN AND USE POINT INSTEAD.

When setting up CloudFlare you need to DELETE ALL THE RECORDS CLOUDFLARE AUTOMATICALLY CREATES.

You need ONLY TWO CNAME VALUES of @ and WWW both pointing to your 000webhostapp URL.

You need FLEXIBLE MODE selected.

You need HTTPS Always ON and ENABLE HTTPS Rewrites, if you have done all of this and still face issues you should choose a random password and send it to the STAFF MEMBER only that is dealing with your issue.

1 Like