Error 532 Error is unreachable

When I try open my website I often have the error as in this picture:

My website is the following:

I have tried accessing this site from several different computers and this error appears most often when I try to access the website the first time. When refreshing several times or trying again later it often suddenly works.
I use the WebsiteBuilder for this site.

Normally a temporary issue if you wait a few hours.
Sorry.

I thought this too at first, but the problem is now existing for over a week unfortunately. It happened again just now.

Since I can access currently and previously I can only assume a temporary issue that is reoccuring for some reason.
I’ve checked our logs and our side of things and there is nothing wrong.

You could check with CloudFlare or turn it off to see?

You could screenshot your DNS panel on CloudFlare and I can highlight any issues

Weird looks pretty setup to me, not sure why you are getting those errors.

Make sure the “Always Online” option is checked, then you should not get this 523 error, instead they should show cached version of your site.

This has been on. :confused:

I unfortunately do not know how to turn it off.
[quote="Infinity, post:4, topic:181113"] or turn it off to see? [/quote]

Turn off Cloudflare, like bottom right of Cloudflare there should be a “turn off” or deactivate for now?

okay, thanks, I have done that. But now I anyways cannot connect to the website directly as it is considered unsafe.
so I don’t know if this changes anything.

Very odd, not sure if it keeps up I would probably suggest contacting CloudFlare or trying alternative hosting.

Okay,
Thank you very much for your help and suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.