Error code -8182

Hi,
While trying to save my work from Kompozer, since 2 days I get a popup window with :

Could not establish an encrypted connection because certificate presented by melodia.000webhostapp.com is invalid or corrupted. Error Code: -8182

Ans so I have problems to modify my pages especially the accented characters (My website is in french)
Help me please

May i know what Settings you are trying to connect…
Or If you are trying to use FTP over TLS then you can’t connect…you need to use Plain FTP.

Use this…

or you can try downgrading to php version 5.3 from "Settings" -- "General" -- "Php Version".

Hello,
Excuse me for my bad english, but i’m French (nobody’s perfect)
Excuse me for my bad understanding of the Computer/Internet/web/website-builder language but i’m computer user for only 35 years and webmaster only for 15 years.
I used Macromedia Dreamweaver for many years
I am retired and have a site only for my associations (choir and historic)
That’s why I’m often overwhelmed by the new technologies and I don’t understand all the terms of the web
I join the webhost community only 2 monthes ago.
I use Macromedia on my XP computer and KompoZer on my WIN7
till two days ago all was going well.
But now, the pages submitted appear with an ? in a black diamond instead of the accented characters (they didn’t do it 3 days ago !
I try to change the Meta charset but the browserS don’t account.

SO…
I just do this :
When I look to one of my document on my Firefox Browser : an HTM page, I found the word mus�e
On KompoZer I open this document, open the editing source page and found the word musée
I erase the letter s
Then I publish the doc

Before publishing, KompoZer open e popup window with EC -8182 as discribed on my first message. I click on the OK button and the page is published

I verify on my Firefox Browser and the letter disapeared and I have the word mu�e

On Kompozer I re-open this document, open the editing source page and found the word muée
I write é in place of the é and (in the source page) I have the word muée
Then I publish the doc

Before publishing, KompoZer open e popup window with EC -8182 as discribed on my first message. I click on the OK button and the page is published

I verify on Firefox and I always have mu�e

When I return in KompoZer on the source page or the preview page I’m back to muée

And that only began 2 days ago : Before, all the pages with

<meta content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" were working well and I never had the popup EC -8182

Can you please help me
my site is melodia.000webhostapp.com

Sory but instead of the paragraph :
On Kompozer I re-open this document, open the editing source page and found the word muée
I write é in place of the é and (in the source page) I have the word muée
Then I publish the doc

you must read :
I write & e a c u t e ; in place of the é and (in the source page) I have the word muée
Then I publish the doc

First of all, make sure the file is actually saved in UTF-8 format.

Then check that you have in your HTML header.

You can also try calling header(‘Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8’); at the beginning of your PHP script or adding AddDefaultCharset UTF-8 to your .htaccess file.

Ok, it helps and solves.
Thanks Infinity