Error establishing a database connection And MORE!

Hi there,
I’ve been with 000webhost for a few years now, and I realize that sometimes the connections go down, but I’ve never had anything like this.

For the past week, my website has been only party loading and I have had PHP error messages coming up, even though I know the code is correct on like “37” or whatever number!

Now, I try to load my website today to see if the problem has gone, and I can’t access it at all! :frowning:

Here’s a link to the site: http://alfiegreenmedia.comze.com/

The site is run on Wordpress.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

right, websites back up, but still getting PHP error messages!!?

PHP Error Message
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/a6389298/public_html/wp-content/themes/twicet/index.php on line 87

What is on line 87 of that file?

well, its been working for just under 5 or 6 months, but its…

foreach($previewpics as $link => $pic)

:confused:

ERGH! STILL NOT WORKING! Why is this!!?
Help! :frowning:

Change theme to default (2010)
Delete the other theme via FTP
Re-Upload the theme
Activate it again and see if the error is still there

If yes, disable plugins to see if any of the plugins causes it

Okay, thank you! Will try it now and let you know if it doesn’t work! :slight_smile:

aight, just keep me posted :slight_smile:

Right, I completely deleted all the files from my webserver for the theme, and re-uploaded. And the problem is still there! I think WP might have disabled one of my plugins, but I can’t find any other plugins that would correspond to it on the plugins page? :confused:

need to look into that a little deeper and see if i can recreate the error. Can you let me know the following details please:

• WordPress version
  • Download location of the theme
  • Plugins you use

In the end, i decided to download a new Wordpress theme, which I installed. And STRAIGHT away, I have problems:

"PHP Error Message

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/a6389298/public_html/wp-content/themes/organic_portfolio_gray/header.php on line 74

Free Web Hosting"

This is after just uploading the theme! This is before I even start to edit the files/add my own logo etc!

What is up with this! I can’t even use my own website!?