I am having some trouble with 000webhost. It’s with a normal WordPress installation. I have been able to determine that the problem is located on the server’s side of things. Hopefully a member of the systems administration team or staff can resolve this problem for me.
How I created the website:
- Set the nameservers for the domain to 000webhost’s nameservers
- Parked the domain using the 000webhost administrative page
- Created a website on that domain name by using the automatic WordPress installer
Everything went smoothly however when I visit the website I experience errors. When I go to the admin page I receive a 403 forbidden error from the server. When I visit the main page the CSS doesn’t load, when I try to open the CSS directly in my browser I am presented with a 403 error. At first I thought it was a permissions configuration problem.
Troubleshooting I’ve done so far:
- Used an FTP client to set the permissions for all files in public_html to 755
- deleted the .htaccess file
- Clicked the “fix file permissions” button in the admin section
None of these things has worked, however when I try to connect to the site from an IP address other than my own I have no problems getting the site to load. This seems to indicate that my IP address or ISP is banned or has been blocked.
Would a member of the admin team take a look and the webserver log and see what’s going on? The website address is http://www.ok405tech.cf