Error parking domain after panel migration (domain already in use)

Hi @Infinity,

I have just logged in and try both parking and pointing the domain chefencasacatering.com.ar but I still see the same errors.
See screenshots here:

Should I do some other step?

Should I try creating a whole new site and then park/point the domian?

This will not work, as the domain is still registered for a specific e-mail address/account. We just don’t know to which one.

I have re-forwarded the issue to administrators, including more information, insisting to solve this problem. Please be patient.

We are really sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

Hi @NGiNX , @Infinity,

Any news on this issue?
Any updates will be appreciated.

Thanks

This issue is believed to be fixed.

Could you please try to park your domain again? :slight_smile:

Hi to all,

It looks that I have the same problem.
I used to have a domain “fablab.rs.ba” connected to 000webhost, but now after migration I have difficulties in reconnecting this domain. Name servers were not changed (ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com).
One thing looks quite suspicious. I got the automated message stating that “Domain rs.ba is not yet pointing to 000webhost”. However, my domain is not “rs.ba”, but “fablab.rs.ba”. This “fablab” part simply disappeared.

I would appreciate if you can check this case.

Best regards,
Zelimir

Hi @zzelimir!

You can’t park fablab.rs.ba because rs.ba is not a Top Level Domain (TLD). Practically, you are trying to park a subdomain, which is not allowed on 000webhost. Sorry :sweat:

1 Like

Hi @Filip29!

filip-bozejowski.netne.net is a free subdomain offered by 000webhost, and we no longer offer support for them. If you want to change your website address, you should consider registering another unique domain and then link it to your website:

I am sorry to say, but support for free subdomains has ended. They are part of the old servers.

We can no longer perform custom configuration on the old system.