Errors in wordpress

HI,
I have installed WordPress a few days back and trying to build site. I already created pages, menu etc. For last few days, I haven’t been able to edit the existing pages, I can’t add media to a page, I can’t create new pages. Only error it shows is, ‘Update failed’. Can anyone please help me. I tried changing theme, it won’t work. I tried changing page builder, it won’t work. Please help. Site is under construction mode and can’t publish as it is now.

Thank You.

Hmm, this is not normal behavior. It could be related to server issues, a topic about which you can read by clicking on the link below.

However, because I cannot access your Wordpress dashboard directly, it would be helpful for you to attach some screenshots of the issue to help me further diagnose the problem. I’ve upgraded your forum permissions so that you can attach more than one image, if necessary.

@shennonsworld If there is no much content try reinstalling wordpress. This will fix your issues.

I’m not exactly sure what’s the issue is. For us to check can you plz DM me your wordpress admin login details.

sure I will do that.