Failed Log In to phpMyAdmin

I cannot log in to phpMyAdmin. I get the following:

mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user 'id123456789_myusername@‘2a02:4780:bad:c0de::19’ (using password: YES)

I know I used the correct password because I just changed it.

Could be as we are facing database issues currently.

I’m trying to reach my database since 2:00PM but I’m receving the following messages. Do someone facing the same issue or have any notice if any maintenance could be happening?Capturar Capturar1

Hey. I want to fill in my project, in which there is a db sql. But the problem is that I can’t log in to phpmayadmin because the password is incorrect. But I do not have a password!

I tried to change the password in the settings - but this does not work …

Help me please.

Trying to connect to my database using “PhpMyAdmin” will not connect. My webpage “http://csnhockey.host22.com/” is also having trouble connecting to the database. At one point trying to connect to the database I received "Error in processing request Error text:error(reject) It seems that the connection to sever has been lost. Please check your network connectivity and server status. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you and have a great day.

We are aware of database issues, developers will likely resolve these tomorrow :slight_smile:
Just wait them out.

2 Likes

I am having an issue involving phpmyadmin.

I’m unable to login and cannot therefore manage my databases.

When I create a database and click, “manage database” and then “phpmyadmin”, it takes me to the login page. However no credentials I use seem to work, and I keep getting this error message (image).

com_LI

I assume I’m using the wrong login credentials however I do not know what my username for my database is and do not know where to find it, I have tried the “database user” and “database name” as usernames however neither of them work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

having same issues here

I can’t access to phpMyAdmin, i create a new database with a new user and then go to phpmyadmin and try yo login and it says it isn’t correct.
I tried to use the option "Change Password " of the panel and try to login with the new password and doesn’t login.

my site is: music2all.000webhost

And the databases are:

imagen

Cada vez que intento abrir phpmyadmin para mi base de datos del proyecto no puedo ingresar me salen estos mensages.

El servidor MySQL no autorizó su acceso

mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘carmaxl’@‘2a02:4780:bad:c0de::19’ (using password: YES)

Realmente necesito ayuda, porque como dije, necesito esa base de datos para un proyecto.
La base de datos fue creada y para ingresar a crear las tablas me sale lo mencionado anteriormente

Seems like developers are still working on database for a few users.

I’ll try and let you know when they’ve finished.

https://000status.online/

So @sikoapp both your MYSQL databases login for me now, I changed the password on the bottom one and waited 5 minutes, then logged in and it works.

The system we use for MYSQL is not instant, when you request a password update, the job is added to a system queue and processed in order, if there are 500 requests in front of yours then the password update may take a little while.

I suggest you login to your panel and attempt to access using the “phpMyAdmin” link on both and they should work, then you can set a new password for the bottom database, wait a while then use this password in your scripts etc.

Let me know if you’ve got any more issues and I can forward your case as a single one onto developers to dive into.

Your database id10537131_jtb is working fine.
Let me know if you’ve got any more issues and I can forward your case as a single one onto developers to dive into.

Your database
|id1582153_csnhl| is working fine

@carmaxl your website yoursegurity.000webhostapp.com has no databases attached to it.
The error message you’ve provided suggests you are using the wrong username, password and likely database name.

Your 000webhost free database is always named as id123456_example and username follows the same logic.
Please login to 000webhost, create the database, username and password and try again.

Use PDO in the future if possible!

Let me know if you are still stuck!

I’ve logged into your account and changed the password of your database to the exact same as the username and database name just to test, I waited five minutes then logged in and it is working fine.
The system we use for MYSQL is not instant, when you request a password update, the job is added to a system queue and processed in order, if there are 500 requests in front of yours then the password update may take a little while.

I suggest you login to your panel and attempt to access using the “phpMyAdmin” link on both and they should work, then you can set a new password for the bottom database, wait a while then use this password in your scripts etc.

@acrionx
I’ve logged into your account and changed the password of your database to the exact same as the username and database name just to test, I waited five minutes then logged in and it is working fine.

@estelikusl your database id11133103_tasks is working fine.
Let me know if you’ve got more issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.