File Manager/Filezilla not working

I cant get access to files on my website.
When I go to the web FTP it says it took to long to respond.
and when I try to use filezilla it says the same thing “timed out”.
Please help…
I want my website back

Hello, file manager is loading for your site.

Please clear your browser cache and try again. If the issue persists please use a VPN to connect to File Manager.

As for Filzilla, replying the connection log will help us troubleshoot :slight_smile:

hi, I have the same problem. I can’t connect with filezilla and even I can’t go to file manager on my personal cabinet/ Can you help me, please?

Your sites appear to be archived; you can’t view their content if they’re so…

my site is https://kpcomunal.000webhostapp.com/ and I can login to my cabinet and I see the settings. On 16 of Octouber I had FTP connection but on 17 and 18 and today I still can’t get FTP connection in filezilla. And the same in filemanager in my cabinet. Timeout error/
Filezilla trying connect to IP 145.14.144.74:2 and gives time out in 20 seconds.
I don’t know what the problem. Can you suggest me something?

You could use a VPN or some service such as TOR to temporarily change your IP address.

Based on a certain algorithm 000webhost bans possible FTP IP addresses to avoid brute-force attacks. I believe that case applies to your app as well…

I’ve refreshed the FTP connection for your site; please try again and if the issue persists I advise the use of a vpn

thank oyu VPN helps me

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.