File Manager Log in details are incorrect

I cannot log in to the File Manager. Each attempt results in getting the message “Log in details are incorrect.” I have logged in successfully before. I went to Settings > General and changed the password to ensure it is correct. I see similar posts from one year+ ago and the advice was basically, just wait and try again later. Is there anything else I can do to resolve this issue?

it’s not just with you.

Me too. Had the same issue yesterday.

Me too, File Manger has been broken more often than not lately… Strange showing its ok on status page though…

Getting same result for attempts to use file manager; “Log in details are incorrect.”

I use POST method to update a PHP file on Website I still have access to website; however it is not being updated, not able to update using curl --this results in http error code 500. This has been going on most of the day/evening. Last PHP page update was 05/06/2018 at 16:15 EDT.

William

FTP access had stopped working for me as well. The FTP connection seemed like it got passed the authentication part, Auth TLS successful & TLS connection established, but then timed out.

|Status:|Resolving address of files.000webhost.com|
|Status:|Connecting to #.#.#.#:21…|
|Status:|Connection established, waiting for welcome message…|
|Response:|220 ProFTPD Server (000webhost.com) [::ffff:#.#.#.#]|
|Command:|AUTH TLS|
|Response:|234 AUTH TLS successful|
|Status:|Initializing TLS…|
|Status:|Verifying certificate…|
|Status:|TLS connection established.|
|Command:|USER username
|Response:|331 User username OK. Password required|
|Command:|PASS *************|
|Error:|Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity|
|Error:|Could not connect to server|

Anyway, I tried the web based File Manager and received the same message you did. Last time I was able to access files via FTP was approximately 6 hours ago.

same thing here, this has been happening for hours now

Affected users still experiencing issue please reply with URL

I am having this issue
site name is unleashyoumedia

Should be solved, not?

no it is not solved please advise

@michaeld can you confirm the URL affected?
I see no issues presently.

@ThiagoTelles can you confirm the URL affected?
I again see no issues presently.

@Menace please confirm the URL affected?
I see no issues currently.

@mrots confirm the URL affected if still requiring attention?

@lucid if you are still facing issues please confirm URL affected?

@johncmia
Your URL was affected when I checked it

Hopefully I have solved it however, confirm the full URL if still experiencing issues.

@mrdeadnote can you confirm full URL if still having troubles?

@unleashyourmedia can you confirm full 000webhostapp URL if still facing the issue?

I solved (hopefully) your account issue for the site name you gave.

If anyone is still having trouble please reply with your FULL 000webhostapp URL of the affected site as this will let us resolve the issue a little faster.

Example helpful reply

It is working now thank you

All good now. Thank you.

mine is okay now, it’'s working

@infinity
Still having the issue. URL affected:
https://mrmichael.000webhostapp.com/

Thanks

@michaeld sorry about that.

I am getting exactly this problem. Can’t upload through ftp (FileZilla) and if I try to use File Manager on the 000webhost website when I get to the upload page, it says my Log in details are incorrect, despite my knowing they are.

My website is http://wholelottaloew.000webhostapp.com/ . Website is working fine.

Try now?

If it still doesn’t work head to General Settings and choose a new FTP password then try again.