File Manager: redirect to filemanager doesn't work

Provided that until some weeks ago everything was working correctly, now when I try to access file manager in order to upload files the redirect brings me again to the Websites list page. Therefore I’m not able any more to access the File Manager page.
I’ve waited some time (weeks) guessing that was only a temporary trouble, but the problem still exists and I’m not able any more to manage my webisite

Can you connect directly through File Manager? (use website’s username/password as credentials)

I have been experiencing the same issue and no I can not connect directly through the file manager on my page with files. My empty page I can load the file manager though and upload files. How ever I have neglected to do so, in fear I would be wasting my time again.

The developers are working on changing the storage systems to permanently fix the 403 Forbidden issue. Maybe during this process some servers are affected and some users are unable to log into File Manager.

I will forward this issue to administrators. Meanwhile, please consider using a FTP client, such as FileZilla. (the host is: files.000webhost.com)

We are sorry for inconvenience. :sweat:

No, it doesn’t work either. If I try to connect directly to File Manager, after the login the page puts itself in a waiting status (loading.) and never comes out from that

For me it connects without problem. 5 seconds of waiting and it logs in successfully. :confused:

Please consider using a FTP client until the issue is solved. I’ve already reported this problem to administrators.

I couldn’t get my ftp client to work at first. After viewing settings, turning on the ftp client on my host and retrieving user name from settings I was able to connect. I deleted everything in the file manager on the populated page, since the page wasnt working either and now I can log in with the website file manager. Weird, but ok as all seems to be working properly now. Maybe something in my coding was messing it all up. IDK, just a noob to all this.

1 Like

I’ve just got a reply from admins. FTP is working fine now.

Please go to cPanel > File Manager > Upload files now

It should work :wink:

As a matter of fact now it works!
Thank you

1 Like