Forget Login Password

Hello, I need to login to my account but I don’t remember my password. I tried to recover the password in the link on the page, but I have not received any email to reset the password. I have tried several times for two weeks without success. My username is INFOZYL@GMAIL.COM, please, could you help me to reset the password or send the email to reset it. Thank you very much.

Your account was deleted on 2019-11-06 03:27:41 for inactivity, and is unrecoverable. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks for your reply.

If the account was deleted, why is my website still active with the 000webhost logo?

Is there a way to reactivate my website? I need to update the page with new content.

So what is the URL and I can check for you…?

www.mundoelectroniczyl.com.ve

As far as my checks reveal it has been deleted for inactivity hence why the account no longer exists and the website data cannot be accessed via our backend.

I’ve cleared cache and a sleeping page or website no longer exists page should appear now.

Feel free to make a new account, new application and park the domain again and take regular backups please.
If you have any issues parking the domain let me know and I’ll contact a developer but be aware the timescale for domain issues is a few months currently so it is easier using alternative free or paid hosting.