FTP, Database can't provide secure connection

Hello !
I have a small problem with the FTP and the Database Pannel.
Every time I want to access them, I get these error:

I tried both Chrome and Edge, but the error persists.
I can access my website without any problem , https://dordevoi.000webhostapp.com/ , only the FTP and the database have problems.

I will eventually upgrade to Hostinger, but until than, I still have some work to do on the website, so I really need help to access the Database ( for FTP I can use FilleZilla, it works ok, but I have no Software to access the database).

Can you please help me? Is it a problem with my account, or there is some maintenance work on the server ?
Anyone else having this error ?
Thank you very much

1 Like

Sound silly but is the time and date correct on your Windows computer?

Hi @DorDeVoi

It’s a weird problem as @Infinity said.

I think this might help you.

I tried everything from that article, my computer has the date set ok.
I even uninstalled Chrome and Firefox, and installed them again.
Still, I have the same result.
I believe there is a problem with your SSL certificate

Working fine…
Do you have a mobile you can try on?

I don’t know, I tried with my mobile, Chrome mobile returns the same errror, only Firefox Mobile is working.
Do you know any way to access the database with a software, without using the Built-in Dashboard ?
Thank you !
I hope that, when I will upgrade to Hostinger, I won’t have issues like this one.

I have to shut down the Antivirus to access the website on Chrome, Windows 10, Apparently this is the only fix I found. Thank you for the help, but I hope I will find a way to access the Dashboard with the antivirus on.
P.S: I use Bitdefender

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the help, I added the websites to the BitDefender whitelist (exclusion list), and now everything is fine.
thank you, you’re the best

1 Like

Owh, Nice to hear that!

Thank you for letting us know how you fixed it. It will be helpful in the future.

If you have any other question we are always here to help you :wink:

1 Like