FTP maintenance

id : tunicsoft0
FTP : files.000webhost.com.
But, It seems already fixed.
Many Thanks.

Hi, the FTP and file manager for my site escolamusicagarymoore is down, can you fix it, please? It’s very important for me. Thanks a lot.

Still can’t get into FTP. Also, now I’m getting an “An internal error…devs informed” when I try to get the list of my websites, with no sites list (I have only one website).

I can now access FTP. Thank you.

@ckhawand My website ‘bhumijtests’ is showing invalid Login details in ftp. please help

Screenshots? :slight_smile:

Hi, my FTP problem is fixed, but now i can’t upload via FTP because it says I exceede the disk quota when i didn’t, i’m just uploading a Moodle installer. It’s the same site, escolamusicagarymoore . Thanks a lot.

We are working on it :slight_smile:

Hi !

Is there an estimated date of completion of maintenance?:frowning_face:

Should be working :slight_smile:

My File Manager is not opening since Thursday night u people are saying it is under maintenance but how much time it will take to fix.

It should be fixed now.

Not working the files manager, still appears the same error

And my credentials are corrects. :confused:

Try clearing your browser’s cache or try using icognito mode or try using vpn

And check

Hey @sam.bautista.atentos I disabled and enabled FTP for you via General Settings and everything seems good now!

:slight_smile:

You may find now you need to head to General Settings and a choose new FTP password before you use a FTP client again.

I already did the test!
everything works correctly :slight_smile:
I thank you infinitely.

1 Like

Hi mods is the FTP server down again?
Already tried to reset my password

Try clearing your browser’s cache or try using icognito mode or try using vpn
And check

Please confirm if you are still having issues, I toggled FTP on and off via General Settings it seems fine now.