FTP maintenance

hey you could reset your FTP password. you change password From “Settings – General --Change FTP password”.

have same problem…

Hi mods I am having the same issue and I need to access the File Manager, could you please notify me when it is fixed? mrheuert.000webhost.com
Thanks

1 Like

Everything should be back up and running!
Sorry for the delay, and thank you for being patient.
Let’s go webmasters! :smile:

1 Like

You guys are the best!!!

1 Like

Halo, it was working from 1 hour ago until just 5 minutes ago, I’m getting the “login details are not corrent” again…

godplayspirits.000webhost.com

edit:
Nvm it’s working again . I wonder what’s going on…

1 Like

i can’t even see my site list anymore…

FTP is back down for unknown reasons.
But don’t worry, we are already looking into it :slight_smile:

Hi
My website list is not showing my websites and I cannot access my website through files.000webhost.com .
It says “an internal error occurred. Our developers have been notified”
What should I do?

Fyi My website is working fine though

We are already on it :slight_smile:

Are they still being updated? I can’t create a new site - and am constantly having error notifications.

ArizonaAsianFestival.000webhostapp.com

Still can’t get into FTP. Also, now I’m getting an “An internal error…devs informed” when I try to get the list of my websites, with no sites list (I have only one website).

My website list is now showing all my website. But I still cannot access my FTP.
I tried with the redirect method in the 000webhost.com and it says that login details are incorrect, how is that even possible?

ftp problem. please fix it asap :frowning:
http://anastigmatic-contin.000webhostapp.com

I can’t access File Manager or FTP. Please help me.
My website: xetoyota-cantho.000webhostapp.com

I’ve the same problem, cannot access throw filezilla or the file manager since yesterday.

Most of your websites should work now :slight_smile:

It works now, thank you ckhawand :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am using FileZilla to access my FTP. But from yesterday, with sudden I cannot access to ftp and coudn’t upload files. Please fix it. Also web-based redirect-FTP is not working properly. Many thanks.