Gkweiro inactivity

I’m the owner of an account in 000webhost.com [“gkweirogmailcom”] and I had a site running on it (free hosting) [“https://grupokaweiro.000webhostapp.com/”].

I tried to access the site right now and a page comes with a message telling “Website is no longer available: The authors have deleted this site”. I tried then to access my c-panel and apparently my account have been deleted too!

Can you tell me why is this happening? Why my entire information has been deleted without even a warning or notification?

Thanks

Hi there, as far as my checks reveal that account in total was removed and deleted for user inactivity which in turn deleted all websites under it.

Users must remain active to continue on the free learning platform - you must login once per month to 000webhost.com control panel to avoid inactive user deletion. Logging into FTP or your website control panel. i.e. wp-admin does not count and your site/account will be deleted if you do not login to 000webhost.com regularly.

Users who don’t login regularly to the 000webhost control panel to confirm active learner status are deleted automatically per inactive user policy.

Users are responsible for regular backups as agreed upon signup and the terms of service state we do not accept responsibility for data loss, any loss of files would be the fault of the user for not regularly backing up as required.

You can create a brand new account using a reputable email address provider and create a new 000webhostapp URL with alternative naming as deleted subdomains are blacklisted by policy and cannot be reused.

Upgrading will not bring any data back and it will not allow you to use the same 000webhostapp URL.

Ensure to take future regular backups along with remaining active on the 000webhost control panel to avoid inactivity deletion.

Further information to backing up your website / data can be found on the community forum.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.