Glafarge db issue

Hello,
Since 2 days my data base is bugging a lot, the connection is going down. I wait about 30 minutes, I just do a few queries which works again, but then the connection is going down again, whereas I don’t open many connections. It seems there is a problem with my db ?
The message in PhpMyAdmin is #2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Thank you

Good day!

Are you sure 100% you’re not hitting the rate limiting policy? :thinking:

Yes, I’ve just tried now : the db was working again, I did just one test less that 10 queries, it is down again ! It seems there is a problem…

I’ve checked your account and I’m going to suggest it is rate limiting and there is nothing unfortunately we can do here.

You could make sure your code is super optimised so it doesn’t waste your database hourly limits apart from that you could maybe use another script.

Hello Infinity,
I noticed that the issue came after I inserted a new record in a table “personnes”. When I read other records and dispaly them (with my php program) I have no problem. When I read this record, an error is dispaled and the db crashes, then I need to wait before the db is working again. I was wondering if the number of lines in the table has reached a limit ? there are 10882 records in the table. I could create another record, but this one makes also the db crash.
Here is the displayed php error, and then the db is down : Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in /storage/ssd3/552/8680552/public_html/etc/personne.php:223 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd3/552/8680552/public_html/edition.php(5): personne->cherche(‘10996’) #1 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd3/552/8680552/public_html/etc/personne.php on line 223

It is strange that only these 2 new records make the db crash, the other ones no.

I will investigate to check there is no bad loop in the php program…

1 Like

ok I found a problem in my program, in one case it initiates many queries because of a recursive search, this is why the db reaches the db read limit .
Sorry, you can close this topic.
GL