Having trouble downloading website files

I have been trying to download my website files but it hasn’t been working. I thought I had to upgrade to back it up so I upgraded to premium. That as well didn’t work. Is there a way to download my files? I tried using filezilla and smartftp but they didn’t work. Also, is there a way to get my money back?

You mean you upgraded to premium and weren’t able to download your files.

Did you try telling the support agents that you wanted to download your website files?

Run FileZilla Client.
First, you must add your website information: Go to File - Site Manager:
    Click on New Site button and add required information in General folder:
        Host - hostname of your website
        ServServer typeostly FTP - File Transfer Protocol
        Logontype - Normal
        User - your username
        Password - your password.
    Click on OK button to save the changes.
Now information about your site are stored.
You can connect your website (server) now.
Click on File - Site Manager, Select your site and click on Connect button.

art-filezilla

Uploading or downloading files:

You are now connected to your server. On the left side of client, there are files which are saved on your personal computer. On the right side of client, there are files which are saved on the webserver.
Click the right mouse button on file(s) on the left side of client and select Upload. Your file(s) will be uploaded to the server.
Click the right mouse button on file(s) on the right side of client and select Download. Your file(s) will be downloaded to your computer.

art-filezilla2

Hey simply go to your hostinger.com account and contact and live agent and just say to them that you want your files to be transferred from 000webhost to your hostinger account and they will do it for you.
If you get any problem then just contact hostinger live chat or post here :slight_smile:

1 Like