Hostinger For Free? - The New Year Gift

Hostinger For Free?

Yeah! with the arrival of 2018, hostinger offers 000webhost users a feature to test Hostinger cPanel for free!

How does it look like? Interest in using hostinger’s own custom cPanel? It’s greater than the traditional cpanel! Use it now! Just click the link below.

http://premium.000webhost.ml/

The best part is, when you upgrade to hostinger, you would get a free domain. It’s really easy to control the dns with the Hostinger cPanel

• Lock domains transfers in one click
  • Manage nameservers quite easily.
  • You can go to your cPanel and add new A,CNAME,MX,TXT,NS Records

Other Features

• Unlimited databases
  • Unlimited emails
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Unlimited subdomains
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Mysql Databases
  • Unlimited Cron Jobs
  • Unlimited Websites
  • SSH Access
  • Hotlink Protection
  • IP Manager
  • Port Manager
  • Remote Mysql
  • Amazing 24/7 live support

Still have a doubt about Hostinger cPanel? Try The Demo!

Like the cPanel? Upgrade now…

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

We can see many users have tested the new demo cpanel!

We request you to add your review on it here. We are really thankful for all the comments.

Didn’t try the demo cPanel yet?
Click the link in the post :wink:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can even chat with Hostinger’s staff in the demo panel to get more info about Hostinger!

2 Likes

I really like the cpanel on hostinger and it has a bunch of features that i’ve wanted on 000webhost since i found it like Auto-Installers, Email options, Error pages without a htaccess file and a Github sync thing but there are some things that i dont see on either cpanel that would help everyone like cloudflare support from the cpanel, making it easier to install plugins (not wordpress), support for https://letsencrypt.org/, also something for the file manager would be to preview whatever you’re working on as you edit it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep, thank you for the suggestions :slight_smile:
Let’s encrypt SSL can be installed through SSH only at the moment, but I’ll let hostinger know about your suggestions :wink:

1 Like

Oh My God! this awesome news for those who unable to pay for hosting and want to earn money through blogging. In my way its is great give for 2018

1 Like

@fullversionforever

Yeah, you can test hostinger cPanel before buying it. :wink:

1 Like