Hotlink Protection & SSH Tools

@infinity i want to be your free member n make website in your your free hosting facilites but your facilities dont have ssl n if i make joomla web on your free hosting there is cannot installed and my web is auto move tracking when i visited it

The free service doesn’t offer ssh we offer only file Manager on the web or FTP using a suitable FTP client, if you log in to the panel you should see the top right tab then select security and I’m sure hotlink protection is there

@infinity i want to be your free member n make website in your your free hosting facilites but your facilities dont have ssl n if i make joomla web on your free hosting there is cannot installed and my web is auto move tracking when i visited it

There is SSL and the rest I didn’t understand

i install joomla with your free hosting infinity facilities, but after joomla installed the website doesnt want rendering n viewing the page n if i visited its auto tracking move to commercial page n my joomla page doesn view

yes i found the hotlink tools on free hosting webhost thanx, only the ssh tools i dont found it ?