How do I change to my domain I already own?

Just read the must read thing cause I’m new so my URL is: UglyRomeotk

Basically I’m looking for a way to link my already created domain to my webhost website.
I currently own UglyRomeo.tk but there’s nothing that says I can link my website to my domain?
Everything I’ve looked for on trying to link the domain to website has a different/older webhost layout so I’m not able to navigate where the link domain tab is. Screenshot_2646

You can upgrade to premium free users don’t get the privilege of this feature anymore unfortunately due to abuse of users, this changed over 2 months ago I think.

Freeium users can’t have it no.

You can use Hostinger Premium to allow you to do this.

You can get 12 months hosting for only $28.64! “Single Plan” allows you to host ONE website with ONE MySQL database, but it doesn’t face any limits like the free 000webhost accounts do, you also get access to tons of features and the very slick hPanel that Hostinger has created - park your own custom domain, pickup a 99c domain, no adverts, no branding logos - nothing. FREE SSL is included on this deal and you can add daily backups for only $0.95 per MONTH!

2 YEARS of “Single Plan” is $41.37 and 4 YEARS is only $48.47 - BE SURE TO USE CODE SPECIAL15!!! So it works out an AMAZING DEAL to grab 4 years instead of 2 years RIGHT NOW!!

Since you got a TK domain you could likely use domain forwarding.

Very cool. It would have been nice if this was stated anywhere in the website settings before I paid for a domain. Seems like more of a cash grab to me, unless I can submit my website for approval to show that it’s not malicious.

You can still use a domain you’ve purchased using forwarding I think depends on registrar.
I think they are looking at bringing domains purchased via Hostinger back at least in the future.

I mean the panel does show you need to upgrade to park a domain I think