How do I contact 000webhost

I have tried the contact form on the contact page but I get an error (email is already registered) and when I use my other email I don’t get a response. The error just tells me to use the helpdesk on the members page but that requires paid hosting. I also sent a direct email to contact@000webhost.com and again, no response. Any ideas on how to contact 000webhost?

The contact page:

Dedicated 000webhost.com team became pioneers of free web hosting model in 2007. We provide fully functional website hosting with vital features like free PHP hosting, MySQl, Cpanel, 1 click installer, free website builder, free domain hosting & almost unlimited disk space and bandwidth, without any ads, costs or hidden fees. We serve thousands of new free client accounts daily with 24h support and local staff members in most countries worldwide. You can be sure that even free clients get free help ticket support.

Still not getting ticket support as per the claims on the official contact page.

Nope. Here’s why

I used the contact form on https://www.000webhost.com/contact because the help desk and the email wouldn’t work.

Note the last sentence: You can be sure that even free clients get free help ticket support.
ಠ_ಠ This clearly isn’t happening.

So the form above you posted in red when you fill it in doesn’t it take you to a members ticket area and you’ll see what you wrote but in a kind of ticket form awaiting response?

yes, but I have been waiting several weeks now and still, no reply ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°). I had to use my other email because it told me to use the You-Have-To-Upgrade-Your-Account help desk. ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

Okay then so to the point what is your issue if you can discuss it?

Note: I was only sending those emails to myself to test a form. If I get my website back, I will add spam protection to my form(or delete the form).

Ah I see yeah okay so you’ll need to wait until an administrator reviews your account if it qualifies for being unsuspended.

If you upgrade to premium you’ll get 24/7 support plus you wouldn’t get suspended or any measures like that I don’t think

I’m just using 000webhost to learn php/html/javascript/css. The reason I chose 000webhost is that it is free.

Free accounts no longer attract the perk of the help system/tickets/live support.

Open a new thread with your issue and you may get some assistance.

Well they clearly don’t update the contact page and now it is just incorrect. Not very reliable. (they should also update the info in the emails that they send out). I’ve made a thread and the only reply I got was someone pretty much saying serves you right.

The whole site is getting a revamp/migration to new panel and this is free hosting so things are done as and when required - if you have any issues upgrading to premium will solve this sorry to sound harsh.