Not having backups sucks, not?
Specifically if you deleted your website by mistake.
In this tutorial, I developed a tool that auto-backups your website each month!
(Each month, so if executed before 30days, the backup will not work, sorry guys! )
So, here is the easy tutorial!
- Register at 000webhost.ml/backup/register.php
- Download this file.
- Upload it to your website files in public_html, not in any subdirectory, and do not rename the file.
- Open the file, and replace “YOUR EMAIL HERE” and “YOUR PASSWORD HERE” with the ones you used on signup of backup program.
- Go to your cPanel>Settings>cron jobs, and setup a new cron job that runs monthly, and type in the textbox backup.php then hit done.
- Success! You created a monthly auto-backup for your website! Do not lose your website again from now on!
- Create a download backup page.
- Create a database backup feature (will require the update of your old backup.php).
- Create a logs area.
- Style it up!