How to avoid exceeding limits?

Hi everyone!
Does anyone know how to avoid exceeding the limits on daily unique hits/visits?
If I redirect to another site, will the limits be spent?
I just need to leave the current domain, but if suddenly the limits are exceeded, then the site will go to sleep, I want to avoid this.

Thank you in advance for your help!

There isn’t really a way to “avoid” the limits, you can upgrade to Hostinger which means you move to Hostinger and face no limits at all like 000webhost imposes.

You can signup to alternative free hosting, therefore again avoiding our set limits.

Any free 000webhostappURL is subject to the daily limitations of visitor requests, visitor unique IPs, bandwidth 3000MB per month, 300MB disk usage etc.

If your website does sleep you can upgrade to Hostinger to resolve the issue :slight_smile:
Sadly we can’t keep unsuspending accounts for those that continue to exceed free plan limits, we can only refer you to upgrade or move to alternative hosting :frowning:

I see you mention “redirect” to another site, if you have xyz.000webhostapp and you redirect this on our platform - the limits still apply as the hits are landing on xyz.000webhostapp and not where you are redirecting it to.

My advice to users is to grab a custom domain i.e. example.com from any registrar and then you own the domain for life (well as long as you renew it) you can shop around and a “real” domain can be had for as little as 99c / 99p / etc
In the event you need to move hosting you then take example.com with you, where as some users have asked in the past to take example.000webhostapp with them or they’d like to reuse it if deleted - where this is not possible.

Thanks for the answer, yes I have an account in Hostinger, but I can’t refuse an account on 000webhost either.

Unfortunately, when I created a website here, I did not know that I can link any domain, and I did not know that it would be impossible to upgrade the current account with the domain that is issued for free, and this is very sad.

It is a pity that it is impossible to upgrade the current account on 000webhost, and not create a new one in Hostinger.

Thanks again for your help, have a nice day!

You could certainly try the live chat on Hostinger and ask them for a way to keep your existing 000webhostapp domain, but of all the cases I’ve handled in the past I’ve never found a way of allowing the free 000webhostapp.com to be kept even when the clients have offered $$$.
The best outcome they could provide previously was a free example.hostingerapp.com instead as even redirecting your free domain to Hostinger after an upgrade meant the free URL was still subject to the limits of 000webhost regardless and there is literally no functionality to “whitelist” any free plan URL from the limits.