How to change the short text, name and image associated to my website posting on facebook or searching on google

I have my own domain already parked to my website done with the website builder.
When I am posting my url on facebook, after typing the url you press enter and it comes out a small preview of the website with some text associated to it, where do i change that text? I cant find it in the builder. This is what appears:

" WHITELOTUS-RESORT doc COM
Home
You will find the latest information about our company here. You will find the latest information about our company here. You will find the latest information about our company here. You will find the latest…"

and I would like a picture to come up as well with the text where can i configure that on the builder?

Now if i send the url to a friend on facebook messenger the logo of tripadvisor comes up associated to the url. why? I had the tripadvisor logo on the website on the top right corner but I deleted it and still coming up the tripadvisor logo when I send the url on messenger as it was the logo of the website. why? how do i change it?

On google when I search for my url, it finds it but this is what appears:

white lotus
whitelotus-resort doc com
white lotus. gallery/001-ts1466595022. gallery/002-ts1466595030. gallery/003- … resort. gallery/star. © 2018

I want it to say White Lotus Resort. I cant find where to change that and as well I would like to show a small paragraph about the company (or the beginning of it) instead of “gallery…” that appears now. Where do I change that?

Thanks in advance!

Hi infinity
I think I should have divided the topic in 2.
Can you help me with the facebook part which is the most important for me.

When I write my url on a post and press enter, it shows this small text

WHITELOTUS-RESORT doc COM
Home
You will find the latest information about our company here. You will find the latest information about our company here. You will find the latest information about our company here. You will find the latest…"

Where is taking this from? This is nothing that is written on website. Where is this text set up. I am using a templete that I have modified. and that text is not written on it. How i can change it?

As well when i send the url to friends on facebook messenger the logo of tripadvisor comes up associated to the url. why? I had the tripadvisor logo on the website on the top right corner but I deleted it and still coming up the tripadvisor logo when I send the url on messenger as it was the logo of the website. where is this set up? How can I change it?