How to configure my custom domain name point to 000webhostapp.com website?

My custom domain dns provider point to ns01.000webhost.com and ns002.000webhost.com nameservers whereby it allow for park domain. I want to use mydomain.com. How to configure my custom domain name point to 000webhostapp.com nameserver?

The name servers are as follows

ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

You have an extra 0 in your second name server from what I can see. Once you change the name servers, it may take up to 24 hours to propagate, then you can park it in your 000webhost panel. For more information on how to do that, check out the post below.

Thanks typo error. actual it was ns02.000webhost.com. My issue now is how to point domain. I have no problem use filezilla for xxx.000webhostapp.com to access public folder but having issue to access public folder for mydomain.com.

The FTP folders are the same for both, so when you connect to xxx.000webhost.com via FTP me upload a file, it will be available on mydomain.com. If you don’t already have the domain parked to your account, check out the link I posted above.

@sulliops

Will check and back to you later. Thanks

@sulliops

cname must be pointed to … How to do it?

You are using the wrong method. When you add the domain, use the first option, not the third.

I dont know what to do now… I have my own domain and its not working…

What shall i do next? if i click on http://service-digital.000webhostapp.com all is going good.

but if i click on the real domain i own it loads the 000webhost stuff

@lodfurious Loads Fine here.

Clear your browser cache and data and then try again.
also use other browsers to check.
Else restart your pc and then try again.