How to delink domain from old website that has gone missing

I had my website domain linked/pointing to 000webhost in the old cpanel. When the transfer was made to the new cpanel, I could not really figure out how to manage the transfer. I, therefore, left it as it was hoping the transfer would happen automatically, it didn’t. But soon after the change last year, my company’s website went missing. Now that I have designed a new website on the 000webhost build website platform, and I am trying to point the domain name (at godaddy.com) to this new website, it won’t let me. It staying that the domain is already used. I assume it is still linked to the old website that went missing with the change to the 000webhost cpanel last year. So, I want to delink the domain from the old website and link/point it to the new one I just built. How do i do this?

Hi what is your domain url?
What is your old email and new email?

1 Like

Thank you, Ayu for your response. The domain url is afa-development.org. It is currently going to some books website that does not belong to me. This should not happen. Also, not sure what you mean by email, but a********io@gmail.com is the one I have used on 000webhost. I would appreciate if this can be resolved soon.

Do you have any proof that you owns the domain afa-development.org

Can you post a screenshot of the domain in godaddy?

1 Like

Try linking it now? :slight_smile:

still going here:

Let me report that to our devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

please tell them that i want my domain to be linked to this webhost website:

any update on the website from the developers…i still cannot connect my domain to the website

1 Like

Try parking it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

still not parking it…giving the internal error message stated above

Can you give screenshot?

Can you point your domain to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

Thank you all for your support and cooperation. The issue is resolved. The website is now working and connected to the 000webhosting.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:
Do post again anytime :wink:

1 Like