How to Remove Wrong Domain Assigned Durring Registration (Any Domain)

Dear Webhost

I just registered a New Account and Durring Registration I picked a Domain Too, but after I logged in to my acount, I can see that it has registered a wrong domain instead of the one I choose.

Thats not what I wanted. I would like to have it removed. Hope I could get some help.

Thank you very much in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited: Here is How to Delete Domain Name (Found it Myself)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Click on your Domain Name > Click on “Settings” Menu and Select “General”.from the Menu.

2. In General Page Scroll all the way down till you see the “Delete website”.Section. On its right lick on “Delete” Button to Delete the Domain!

3. A Popup Notification will Popup asking for your Confirmation. Then Simply Click on the Button > Delete YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

And thats it.

Go to your Settings in your dashboard.

Click general.

Scroll down and click delete website.

Then click delete website again.

Then you can create another one with the correct URL from your dashboard.

1 Like

I just found it and I came back to let you guys know… But thank you for such a quick reply and the awesome Description, Including the Screenshots. I am sure this will be helpfull Topic. God bless