How to upload website

My website got crashed this morning I have earlier made a backup of it using filezilla n downloaded public_html & tmp directory. How do i upload it to server as whenever I am trying its giving error in connection to database. Its a wordpress site. Also advise with what settings do I upload it overwrite eising files or something else

If your website crashes the first solution is not to simply reset your site or start from fresh, there are a number of ways to resolve your site but for one it shouldn’t just crash… something will have been changed manually by yourself or someone you let manage your site for you before it simply crashes.

1 Like

Please advise me how to upload it using filezilla as mentioned above I have complete public_html and tmp folder

Open FileZilla and upload the files from public_html into public_html

Host: files.000webhost.com
user: user from user.000webhostapp.com
password: xxxxxxxxxxx
port: 21

Security: null/plain NONE

1 Like

Shall I first install wordpress first or directly I upload it server without doing anything using filezilla

If you have public_html just upload that.

You will need your database too…

If you don’t have your database downloaded there is no point in uploading public_html… you are going to have to start from new now.

Its a headache dear to do all over again can you please advise me a blog or something so once I am done I fully backup all files need to backup forever restoring

What kind of website are you making?
Personal, business or what and what is the nature of the content, what exactly do you need displayed and who for ?

Dear I am going to start a business so for it I am made a wordpress site for clients reference n introduction to market thats it no heavy work or any thing it just had 4 plugins Ultimate member, Hde Title with sydeny theme it total had 15 static pages simple with no graphical content except of 5 sliders

Is the database still living out there?
(After your website crashed)

I have no idea in frustration I deleted the website. I don’t have any professional services doing anything for me so its on my own that I made it up through trial n error this far don’t know how will I do it again for minor things I did

Sorry, but everything is lost.
You will have to do everything again :confused:

Please advise how to backup database as I have already made backup of public_html now. If anything else also requires other than database and public_html backup for site restoring plz tell. Tks

Do you have your database backup?
Did you delete the database/website?

Dear Please understand I am creating everything from scratch new. I want to know which files I need to backup

Oh, just go to your cPanel, and hit build website , wordpress

I need to know backup sequence of all my files needed

how do i download my website database

Go to your database, then hit export

I am doing export with quick option can but unable to do it can share me screen shots on how to do it or do it for me of this site couturier.com.pk