How would it work for redirects:Help on Migration to new Panel: Your message from March 24th

Dear Friends

Thanks for your attentive message of March 24th which I am catching up now to fix this as we speak. I had not seen any other message beforehand because I have been using your services for many many years and you have always been very very supportive

When I enter the existing panel I follow your logic at Confused regarding migration to new panel

But since I initially had the webs 1.0 but later on I opted for redirects since 2012 and I use NS01.000WEBHOST.COM NS02.000WEBHOST.COM from where I bought the domains, I do not really know whether or not I have to do anything

I am loyal so my take would be to do the what you recommend

But I am bit unsure with so many messages

In fact this log on is 2017 because in my ignorance I feel that
a) it might not be necessary to do anything only for redirects
b) the 404 is well explained by you and is only 1 case it is not general

Please advise if I am talking nonsense. Be honest. It is 7 projects I have on now.

Thanks so much in advance

Could you rephrase that? I am having a hard time following. If you speak a different language, I can try reading it so that you don’t have to translate.

Try the migration tutorial and see how you get on and any issues come back to us?

Dear infinity I appreciate your both inputs well expressed

Simplicity is the ultimate genius

Given that since 4 years I only use the redirect modules I do not get the https://members.000webhost.com/panel/move because although initially 2010-12 websites were up and running we made a decision to redirect and still bought new domains and gladly hosted here

What I get in control panel is this just the historic advertisement which has always been there

Here all what I see at control panel underneath domains

Get a Premium Domain Name!
Get YourDomain.com for free!

Enter domain name, for example yourdomain.
www.

• Order our paid hosting service and we will register a personal domain name for you and give unlimited disk space / bandwidth for your website! Get learn more check our upgrade page or go to our premium hosting website

My ignorance feeling is that for a redirect and having DNS at Godaddy with NS01.000WEBHOST.COM NS02.000WEBHOST.COM I might be able to continue with the current set up. The issue will be what to do with 2 new domains I inted to purchase in June. Is it clear ? Please if I am saying stupidities tell me you express your guidelines very well indeed

Still the language barrier is an issue for me I’m not understanding fully.

Have you tried the migration tutorial?

Open www.000webhost.com, login to your members area where it lists your accounts, click on ENTER CPANEL for yoursite.com for example, now copy and paste the MOVE link into the browser while logged into the control panel and it should load it?

What are your domains?

Thanks copy and paste because what I meant is that I do not have that link but advertisements instead;

Let us see how I will be getting on with it

Thanks for being there

Feel free to message me privately with your login details and I can migrate your sites if required.

1 Like

this is far too nice from you let me diggest it because I am a bit overwhelmed and is late here; as I have 5 domains I will done one at a time and will see if I can do it; if what I am saying is rubbish please do tell me.

1 Like

Dear infinity

I have reviewed all the steps of the tutorial

What is confusing for me is this.in as much I only seek redirects and I do not need to start with backing up any databases, I simply need the link of panel move

Fine

However at the end of the process the tutorial still says I need (one emails has been verified) to put a website name and a new FTP password. It is this box of the tutorial New Website which is confusing me. Do I need to fill this part as well ?

If you backup your files, and if your site uses databases, back them up.

When you speak of redirects? You can do this on the new panel.