HTTP error 500 on newly installed website

I am evaluating UNA 9.0.0-RC3 Social Networking platform to see if it is suitable fo my project. The installation all went OK but then when using the live site I get HTTP ERROR 500, I am unable to find the reason for this.

Add this to your .htaccess file

php_flag display_errors on

Nvm, I added it, now you can troubleshoot the error :slight_smile:

Thanks, That found the problem, it seems some files did not copy across in file manager properly. Will go through again to make sure everything is copied. thanks again for your prompt help.

1 Like

Hi I am trying to evaluate UNA Community Management system but I am unable to install it. I get these errors:
Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /storage/ssd5/150/3605150/public_html/install/classes/BxDolInstallSiteConfig.php on line 459

Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): MySQL server has gone away in /storage/ssd5/150/3605150/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php on line 1049

On line 457 of /public_html/install/classes/BxDolInstallSiteConfig.php the script tries to run an executable named /plugins/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.exe

Can this executable be allowed to run on your system?

Nope, you have to upgrade :slight_smile:

Ok No worries, I will try to build my own server for testing it on. Thankyou for all your help.

2 Likes