Http://error404.000webhost.com/cpu-limit-reached.html

Static website and theres no any dynamic content in it . from past 20 days it shows the errror .

autoreply

1. If when logged into 000webhost.com your status is suspended

2. Or when visiting your website you are presented with similar page

Your account has probably been suspended/deleted so your best option is to

1. visit www.000webhost.com, create a new account using a new or different email address to previously used on 000webhost and then recreate/reupload your website/data using backups or local files you have.

2. You could upgrade to premium www.hosting24.com and you can then reupload your website and have no issues with limits for only $3.99 a month! Plus if you live chat the support team once you’ve purchased there MAY be a chance they might have a backup for your account is the data is still available - if you can’t reactive your website chances are there isn’t any data available for them to get either but still worth a try!

Free accounts aren’t eligible for backups therefore if your site was deleted/suspended you have no backups available sorry.

Reasons why this error occurs or suspension occurs is

You have too many visitors and over load free server resources.
This might be caused by crawlers crawling your site; use robots.txt to limit the crawlers.
If you are using WordPress with lot of plugins your site might be under attack, remove all plugins only keep the one that you are really need.
If you have many add-on installed, your site take too much resources to run.
Your script is taking to much server resources to run.

i deleted my account and created again but in new sign in there’s no c-panel and its very difficult , is there any chance to get back c-panel with free hosting service. please help

@akashmp As of now there is no chance of getting back to old c-pannel.

Try out the new c-pannel…its easy too.

If you have any problem…post your doubts!!!

1 Like

cPanel is reserved for only premium members sorry if you’d like it back you’d need to get Hosting24.com premium 000webhost.

Else the new panel is alright for free users.

how to i switch between two sites . 1st site they provided and later i created another. if i try to access 2nd it says " dns error" but 1st loads with no flaw. i need only 2nd and also please help me out to remove it. thank you

Post screenshot of how many sites you have on your pannel!!!

two sites . all free hosting users do .

only second one you want right??

yes

First Click on “disguisable-shelter” – settings – genereal – scroll down and click on “Delete Website”!!!

1 Like

thank you so much ! but still i get this error "www.akashmp.comeze.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAI " what to do for this . this 2nd website with free domain

who’s your domaion registrar “www.akashmp.comeze.com”?

000webhost ,free domain i created

akashmp.000webhostapp.com , even this doesnt show . i have uploaded files required .

I guess this domain is related to old cpannel?

akashmp.000webhostapp.com…its works fine

i had it before , yest with previous website (i deleted it was working) and i unlinked it from there and created new subdomain with the same name . it got linked also but not doesnt work .

I guess This is related to your old cpannel…“www.akashmp.comeze.com”…which cant use…as you have no access to old cpannel!!!