I am looking for CHEAP hosting not a FREE

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap web hosting… I know 000webhost is FREE, but I am not interested in totally free hosting as I need to get some better support.

I wanted to know where can I find your packages for cheap hosting… Let’s say around $2 per month where I can host at least 3 sites and unlimited email accounts.

Check out our parent company, Hostinger. Right now, you can get Premium Shared Hosting for $2.95. Here’s some of the features:

• Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 2x Processing Power & Memory
  • Weekly Backups
  • Unlimited SSD Space
  • Free Domain
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • 24/7/365 Support

You can click here to order: https://www.hostinger.com/cart/add/hosting-hostinger-premium

$2.95… Is this a promotional price or a regular price? If it is promotional price then what will be the regular price?

It’s currently a promotional price. After the deal, I believe it’ll be $7.99. :slight_smile:

And I check it is for 4 year plan :slight_smile: For 12 months its about 5.9$ which is still high for me :slight_smile:

Is there any package that can provide up to 10GB space, and 1TB bandwidth? in $2 to $3 for 12 months plan… I mean $2 to $3 per month with 12 month subscription.

If you go with 48 months, it would be $2.95 per month. Below is the cost breakdown. :slight_smile:

Yes I checked that but I don’t want to go for 4 years, as sites grow and then it might requires more resources. Looking for 1 year cheap hosting.

I’m afraid that would be our cheapest option. However, if your site grows, you’ll have the resources to help you grow, as you’ll have access to unlimited space, websites, and bandwidth. :wink: You can also try it for 30 days and if you’re not happy, you can request a refund. :slight_smile: