I can´t unarchive site

I just tried to many times to unarchive a previous site unsuccesfully. What i am doing wrong?

1 Like

Give me your website address please :slight_smile:

I’ve added letsdit to a ticket to be restored by a developer :slight_smile:

Tks.

Can I take the opportunity to comment something else?
I hired a bussines hosting yesterday with charge to paypal. How much do I have to wait to use it since at the moment my account does not seem to be active as such. I can not create another site and I always see the link to upgrade to premium.

1 Like

It should be activated instantly with PayPal.
Can you please check the hPanel and see if your order is active?

1 Like

it lookas paid
There is a screenshot

When you hit the Hosting tab do you see your accounts?

I dont see anyting but letsdit status archived. Whe i tried to create a new site there is an emergent ribbon that informs about an internal error.

Yes this is a storage issue currently, new websites cannot be created and old sites cannot be restored until developers add more storage tomorrow most likely.

That is 000webhost panel you are showing above.
If you have upgraded you must login to Hostinger.com panel when you screenshot the receipts?
You will use the “Hosting” tab on Hostinger.

there issomething not clear to me. When I bougth my hosting this included almost 1 site. No? But when i go to hostinger.com and login it get´s me a screen (Dashboard) with

Premium Shared Hosting
Pending setup

and

SSL Certificate Activation
Pending setup

(there is not a businnes hosting I bougth)

If I write my letsdit domain name in the “yes, continue” area, a ribbon say that isn´t registered. It would by probably but the current issue you write 3 hours later.

but, if i click the first it gets me to Host Acountin Setup page that as if I have a registered domain name. If i select no it gets me to a Domain Checker/Search… page. Do i have to pay again for a ´new site domain with .com extention?

I apologize about all this questions but i have a day yet trying to do something with this and I can´t

Use the pending setup, if you don’t have a domain it will assign you xyz.hostingerapp.com instead no?

@Laureano letsdit was restored today

Sadly there is no data available for that URL.
Feel free to create a new website and keep regular backups.