I cant access the lists of my website

I can’t use my account. But I let my friends log in my 000webhost on them. They can see the list of my website. But in my end, I cant see any list of website after logging in. It keeps on pop ups of “Please wait. Connecting to server.” and a countdown. I hope that someone can help me because this is for my thesis. :frowning:

Hi Marvin14. I appear to be encountering the exact same problem! Hopefully the problem is temporary. If not, could some please advise.thanks!

Ghuandar

I really need my website. I can’t access my api. The deadline is near. :frowning: Oh, God. Not this time. :frowning:

I just caught some message to check out the server status at…

https://status.000webhost.com/

If you go there, you can (unfortunately) see what some part of webhost.com is down right now… That’s probably why we can’t connect… Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon!

1 Like

Is it the FTP that is down?

yes. According to the server link I just gave you…

1 Like

Well, I thought I’m just the one that is experiencing this. Thank you so much Ghuandar! For now, I’ll just wait. Thank you again!

1 Like

Try logging in using this proxy

Cloudflare may be blocking your IPs temporarily.

1 Like

Thanks Man. I can retrieve my json objects.

1 Like

Do you think we should trust this advice? I’m a little wary about logging in through a proxy that I don’t know…

I am a certified 000webhost staff.
You can see it next to my name.

Hey guys FTP is experiencing issues at the moment I’m unsure yet if this is planned or an outage I will seek information from above and relay it as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes anyone :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the support and info! I decided to tak ckhawand’s advice and hid my ip. Now I can get in… however I just found out my account is in sleepmode for 4 hours. Apparently, I can choose when to do the sleep time by going to settings? Im using pc… i cant seem to find where to change this… id like to use the server now and do my 4 hours of sleep hour later when its night time for me (i live in south korea)

Thanks for any help!!

Does it appear under general settings? http://000webhost.com/members

Hi. Thanks for your quick response! I’m not seeing any kind of button or tab for general settings …Please help me a little more with where to navigate to find the general settings …thanks!

Hmm I am wondering if you are unable to edit the time once it is sleeping, I shall check with administrator now.