I cant park my domain, please HELP ME :(

Im so disappointed. I have examople.iz.rs domain, and i cant park it because i only get “.iz.rs” parked instead example.iz.rs.

What happens when you try to park site.ext.ext?

ext.ext instead site.ext.ext …

So over at iz.rs have you pointed your domain?

I just go to Add domain > Park domain … There i put my domain (www.)tech-svet.iz.rs . I tried every combination.

Okay but have you pointed tech-svet.iz.rs to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com to see if it works anyway?

Okay, look. This domain is free and provided by iz.rs site through the freedns.afraid.org . But i need first to park it, and than i must reserve it on official iz.rs. Instantly, they will check provided DNS for parked domain, but im not even allowed to park it and start the process. Sorry for bad English i hope you will understand.

@kimarazors Your domain is not being hosted here on 000webhost.com

And your domain is working fine

I’d say your issue lies with iz.rs you should be able to point a domain without it checking beforehand get in contact with them else use a paid domain or use paid hosting.

@akhilkumar332 No, it’s not my domain. “www.iz.rs” i provider of free www.example.iz.rs domains.

You can have some other domain too.

The issue we are having is both parties here 000webhost and your free domain service both want things to happen before they can.

i.e. your free domain service wants you to have the DNS setup and done.

while 000webhost wants you to point your nameservers first.

Basically get a paid domain or get some other hosting?

Try Hosting24.com you’ll be able to use your domain straight away then visit your free domain site and type it in.

Huuhh, my brother have www.foto-albumi.iz.rs parked on 000webhost, but, i did this for him on old 000webhost site. I did exactly same thing then like i tried on new site now. So, its problem in “your” hosting. I understand that they want pointed domain, but im totally unabled to add it even after pointing too it. U can try yourself with meaby co.cc domain. U will fail as me.

try some name like this…with dash in middle …(shown below)

Then try to park…and don’t worry about www(at last you can use http rewrite rule to access your website…with www)

Your brothers site is hosted elsewhere.

I’ve added testsite,co.ml and ended up with only co.ml because .ML is the top level and co.ml is registered under it.

I’ve added testsite.ml and it worked because .ML is top level and testsite is registered under it.

I’ve added testsite.co.nr and ended up with only co.nr because .NR is the top level and co.nr is registered under it.

I’ve added supertest.co.uk and it worked because .CO.UK is a top level domain for UK domains

I’ve added testsite.co.cc and ended up with only co.cc because .CC is the top level and co.cc is registered under it.

The same applies with your site iz.rs - .RS is a recognised top level domain whereas iz.rs is someones website they’ve registered.

Get premium hosting else a paid domain.

Oh, i understand you… I had some time ago iz.rs site on 000webhost on iz.rs ‘domain’ … But never mind, i brought one premium domain an i’ll try to buy another one for new site. Thanks you alot, i will PM you if need some help. U can lock this theard or mark as solved. Love you your Serbian guy :heartpulse::heartpulse: