I have changed a web address from wordpress inside panel . now i'm not getting login to wordpress it says 404 error and not even the website

I need to solve this problem, can anyone help?
I think it’s rare.
I have had my domain parked and linked but it didn’t work for the website address then I changed the permalink in Wordpress. now I’m not able to find my login page for Wordpress.
and also the SSL certificate is not working fine.

Change your URL back to what it was as standard

the link was already changed in wp_options to my custom domain . i inserted www . it was not before with it saved.
same problem the 404 error code same again. when trying to login to the wordpress admin area.
. please help .

Change back to 000webhostapp url

hy there , my friend . i gotta login to my dashboard . now i think the main problem i’m having is ssl certificate it’s only valid for 000 webhost website i want the valid ssl certificate for the new web address basically for the domain i’ve added ./ can you please guide me with that?
this is what i’m getting after logging in my wordpress dashboard,

and this below one is what i’m getting when i’m visiting my website.

and i have accessed the wordpress login page using the that free previous address .
0000webhost.com/wp-login . i want the login page for my domain ( www.yourdomain.com/wp-login)
how to do these things . please guide me .

You’d need to upgrade to get free lifetime SSL from Hostinger sadly.

will i be able to get a ssl certificate for the domain i’ve added and do all of these things?

1 Like

Of course if you use the premium service