I have my own domain linked through a G Suite account. I have stopped receiving emails

I have my own domain (www.example.co.uk) linked to my e-mail (e-xample@example.co.uk) through a G Suite account.
This is sent through the name servers 000webhost.

I only use it for my own custom e-mail address and there is nothing on the website so it used to get deactivated for lack of inactivity. I used to be able to log in and click “restart account”, once every six month.

My e-mails stopped being received by myself the other day so I went onto the account and got this message: “A while ago 000webhost was moved to a brand new platform that offers much better performance. The websites that were not moved by the users manually have been archived and are now available for their owners to download.”.

There is nothing there to download and as such I started a new account linking my domain into it and setting up all the standard parameters.

I still have no e-mails though. I can still log into my GMail account and I can send emails from it to another account but I cannot receive them.

I have tried e-mail forwarding (only allows to gmail accounts) from e-xample@example.co.uk to e-xample@example.co.uk (still classes as a gmail account as it is through G Suite) but still nothing.

I did read in a forum that: “So you may have heard 000webhost.com ended support for email a while ago…:” but this was dated March 16 and I have stopped receiving e-mails on the 29th November 2017.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The same problem since 4th Dec. Only that I cannot log in to my account (forgot password :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and can not reset it because obviously i won’t get any emails) and check whats going on.

I re-checked my emails (notifications/spam, netflix quora etc.) and mine is the exact same date 4th December!

I don´t know what to do to re-access my e-mails.

There are more people with that problem.

Still no solution.

Dear users, my messages are blocked by you, flagged as spam. I am a new user, I dont know the rules. I am just having problems and need support. Thanx

Today I sent a test message to troubled email address. I got automatic reply “your message hasn’t been sent due to a problem with recipient’s server”. I got this message only once. Every time I tried to send another test messages I got no replies.
Details of the auto-reply are below. I dont understand anyting but maby there is someone who does :slight_smile: :
As I am a new member I am forbidden to attach more than one link so I exchanged email address’ and links’ symbols with following symbols: @ to AT, . to DOT

:
CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)
I’m not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

— Ponizej znajduje sie kopia listu / Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path:
Received: (wp-smtpd smtpDOTwpDOTpl 17289 invoked from network); 6 Dec 2017 10:44:23 +0100
Received: from outDOTpocztaDOTwpDOTpl ([212.77.101.240])
(envelope-sender )
by smtp DOT wp DOT pl (WP-SMTPD) with SMTP
for ; 6 Dec 2017 10:44:23 +0100
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:44:23 +0100
To: none
Subject: test
Message-ID: <5a27bbf7211bd9.41803894 AT wp DOT pl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Disposition: inline
X-Mailer: Interfejs WWW nowej poczty Wirtualnej Polski
X-User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Organization: Poznaj Poczte WP http://pocztaDOTwpDOTpl/info-start DOT html
X-WP-IP: 89.68.5.7
X-WP-MailID: b296cfc969cca6e96b32c47961161f58
X-WP-AV: skaner antywirusowy Poczty Wirtualnej Polski
X-WP-SPAM: NO 0000000 [QZPE]

Dear users, my messages are blocked by you, flagged as spam. I am a new user, I dont know the rules. I am just having problems and need support. Thanx

We temporarly disabled the mail() function due to spammers abusing the network. We’ll re-enable the function as soon as we find a fix to the problem. :slight_smile:

Best of Luck! :wink:

1 Like