I need PHP 7 but how?

I want to instal in wordpress a website but I got this message:
“Your backup is from a PHP 5 but the site that you are importing to is PHP 7. This could cause the import to fail.”
What can I do?
Thanks
Danke

000webhost always uses the newest php version unless you change in your settings

so you are already using php7

1 Like

Thank you but I did not change anything.

i donno mate
i don’t use wpress

you you can try the import but make sure you save the backup locally so that you don’t screw things up if anything goes wrong.

or change the php version to php 5 in your settings

aber echt klasse zu wissen das hier auch andere Menschen gibt die deutsch koennen.

Wie ändert man php 5 ?

go to the general settings and there should be a php version dropdown list you can choose from, i guess

Danke die Installation bleibt bei 95% stehen. Egal ob ich PHP5 oder 7 einstelle. Bei PHP5 kommt die Fehlermeldung aber nicht mehr trotzdem bleibt die Installation stehen.

Hi @adverb!

You can change the PHP version of your website by going to 000webhost cPanel > Settings > General > Change PHP version > 5.6

Danke die Installation bleibt bei 95% stehen. Egal ob ich PHP5 oder 7 einstelle. Bei PHP5 kommt die Fehlermeldung aber nicht mehr trotzdem bleibt die Installation stehen.

What backup software are you using? Of what size is your backup file?

It is 175 MB is it to big?

Did you upload that backup file to your files?

What do you mean with backup file?
thanks

The file that contains the WordPress backup

I installed wordpress but I cant import the website.

The Backup File Is Huge :slight_smile:

@Ayu

Can you upload your Wordpress site backup to somewhere like drive etc. and after doing it go to my profile and click on message button and send me the link.

1 Like

Connect to your website using filezilla and navigate to wp-content >> ai1wm-backups directory.
Then upload the .wpress file in this directory.
Now go to your wordpress admin dashboard and go to All in one migration plugin and choose backups option.
There you will see backup file you just uploaded now click on restore and you are done. :slight_smile:

1 Like