I reset my website and now it's no longer available

Hello, everyone! I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on this issue. I reset my website yesterday and now it says “Website is no longer available. The authors have deleted this site.”

But if I visit the 000webhostapp domain, the site looks ok. I tried different browsers (Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome), cleaned my cache, flushed my dns, disabled Cloudflare and “purged everything”, but nothing worked. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

If I’m correct, the reset website feature will unlink your domain from your website. Can you try reconnecting it again to see if that resolves your issue? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I again apologize for the annoyance @austin, I had no idea. I just checked and my domain was parked and linked. Just in case I deleted it and created it again. Now it says “waiting for nameservers”, it’s been like 30 minutes and the status didn’t change :pensive:

Appears to be missing files /includes/ folder isn’t uploaded?

Both domains load fine.

1 Like

Hi @Infinity, thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I think that’s because you visited the website while I was uploading my files via FTP.

The problem I believe was related to Cloudflare. My site was protected by their SSL, and after I reset my site in 000webhost, the problems started. I did what Austin said, but the problem persisted because it kept saying “waiting for nameservers”. So I deleted the Cloudflare account for my site and pointed my domain to 000webhost. After making those changes, I could enter my site without inconvenience. I leave it written here in case someone experiences the same inconvenience, maybe it will be useful in the future. Thank you very much for all your support, guys!

Hi @dafaher!

Just wanted to check back in. Is your issue fully resolved now? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @austin! Yes, the site is working fine, I’m taking advantage of the situation to make some changes and am working on it right now. Thank you very much for all your help and advice, may you have a great sunday!

Great! :+1: I’m going to close this topic now, but if you need more assistance, please feel free to start a new topic! :slight_smile: