If you have migrated to new panel and still you're redirected to migration page,when trying to load your website using custom domain name! Then check this thread!

@DavidG i see.
I highly doubt there is some issue with the backup file.
Can you check that your website is working fine locally on your pc…with the backup you made?
Or share me the backup…i can check it for you.

Yes hello I was wondering if someone could whitelist my domain, it’s cheatfreak47.cf , which is my username everywhere because it’s a personal website I’m trying to set back up

I’d love to know why “cheatfreak47.cf” contains “blacklisted words”. :frowning:

@cheatfreak47 [quote=“cheatfreak47, post:92, topic:63332”]
cheatfreak47.cf
[/quote]

“cheat” is blacklisted.

Try now i’ve whitelisted it for you. :slight_smile:

I’ve never done that, don’t know how to. Here is the backup:

Thanks Akhil,
Sir I am following this link step

according to this
"Now launch yoursite.com/backup.php
This page should load use the bottom option and hit "Backup 000website""

so that I cn take whole backup of my site . (although I already took the backup using filezilla)
o you are saying if I already took backup no need to repeat below step ?
"Now launch yoursite.com/backup.php
This page should load use the bottom option and hit “Backup 000website”“
as soon as I am doing"yoursite.com/backup.php” it is landing to old migration page.

I do understand what you suggested . but I have to take backup using “.com/backup.php” then delete and login new cpanel

Please suggest , as I am really getting frustrated

Thanks again

Read the tutorial

BACKUP YOUR SITE

MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS USING THE LINK

DELETE YOUR SITE FROM OLD PANEL

DELETE YOUR OLD PANEL PROFILE

YOU’LL BE LOGGED OUT

LOG BACK IN USING SAME EMAIL AND PASSWORD

NEW PANEL APPEARS

ADD SITE BACK, REUPLOAD FILES, IMPORT DATABASE, SET WEB ADDRESS, ETC ETC ETC

Thanks so much

Yes , I followed the same step mentioned by you (same also in forum)
This Step “MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS USING THE LINK”

I can see “backup.php” now
when I am doing (as per step) .com/backup.php. I am landing to Migration page again and again

Is not this step required to take backup OR FileZilla Backup which I tool if enough and I can go ahead and delete Old account now ?

Thanks So much

Do not use backup.php

Use FileZilla

In your old control panel paste and visit this

IGNORE if it says you’ve already got an account, head back to accounts list enter cPanel delete your site, empty account list, hit your name under customer details and delete profile.

Thanks So Much ,

So as per suggestion, since I already took back up using FileZilla I will avoid step by clicking"mywebsite.com/Backup.php"

One More Q , Do I need to go Domain Parking also before doing to migration , or no need to do that .
Also How to do domain parking and release it ?

I am so sorry , but I don’t have any Idea about all this

Thanks
-AP

So once you’ve backed up, enter your cPanel as normal and all the way down the bottom hit the red DELETE ACCOUNT/SITE.
Now back at empty list of accounts, hit your name and delete profile.

Now you’ll be logged out, login using the same email and password, add your site back to new panel, set web address and choose your URL to have like yoursite.com etc

My domain is www.blueseaferry.com.hk. I have deleted old accounts and uploadws the files into new panel. After all the steps, my site is still redirected to the migration page (without www) and there even got a page showing the website no longer available (with www).

Anyone could kindly tell me how to tackle with this? Thank!!

Hello, my site is not working, I think already did all steps but nothing. please help!! www.upessenciaglobal.com

Site works fine with and without www
Clear you cache browsers data etc

1 Like

That site you posted loads fine.

Site is working perfectly
Clear your cache browsers data etc.

Hi ,

My domain name registered through Godaddy.com
These steps I Completed already

• Took Backup from 000Webhost sidte - Completed
  • Deleted my profile form the old Cpanel - Completed
  • Via “create a website” . clicked on “Own a website” and provided the Url “aakhyan.com” and clicked in Parked - Completed
  • Got a mail in registered email ID and set “ns01.000webhost.com” and “ns02.000webhost.com” to Godaddy Name server setting. (just a note Earlier Name server name was different in godaddy site , which I updated with ns1 and ns2 as I reveived email form 000webhost) - Completed

Now when I am log in to my account at CPanel Getting this status “Waiting for nameservers” what does it mean , what should I do now please assist

Noye : When I am clicking Manage–> Recheck Name server status " it is showing this error "This domain is not yet pointing to correct server name " Please help .please

@find_anand Wait till the name servers fully propagated , then go to “Set Web Address” – “Manage” and hit “Recheck Name Server.”

Hi, I am using a GoDaddy Domain and I was able to get the website back up and running but only when I enter the www.msifab.com.

I am pointing with a CNAME, and no I do not want to switch the nameservers, if that is anyone’s immediate response. I have used CNAME the entire time I have owned this domain and no issues prior.

When I enter just the domain (msifab.com) no-www, I receive an error404 page (only with Firefox and IE). On Chrome, it attempts to redirect to a secure https://www.msifab.com page, which the site does not need to be secure.

But when I enter the domain with www, I receive the website on all 3 browsers.

Do I need to create a redirect somewhere, so when you enter msifab.com it redirects to www.msifab.com? I’m guess in .htaccess?

Also I have added both records (msifab.com and www.msifab.com) under My Domains in 000webhost. Do I need to add forwarding on the GoDaddy side?