Inactive account support

i have it successfully hosted freely at 000webhost last year. now it seems completely gone.

my email and user name cannot login. my website is …

i cannot access it and cannot see it in Internet

highly appreciate help to set up the free hosting again!!

i google find my website (name hidden) info below

Host Type TTL Extra
A 21596 IP: 31.170.162.133
NS 21599 Target: ns01.000webhost.com
NS 21599 Target: ns02.000webhost.com
SOA 21599 MNAME: ns01.000webhost.com
RNAME: freehosting.000webhost.com
Serial: 2015101801
Refresh: 172800
Retry: 7200
Expire: 3600000
MX 21599 Target: mx.000webhost.com

1 Like

Hi @flyingking!

1. Your website does not appear because you no longer have DNS records for your domain.

2. You must migrate to the new cPanel if you want to park your domain again, and make use of your website.

3. If you have forgot your password, then reset it using “Forgot password”

Please follow this tutorial to migrate the website: :wink:

1 Like

thanks. however my account completely disappeared for no reason, and I cannot login with the email and password, it says no account exists. I know i am using the right login email

i now created a new account with same email. But where can I get into my previous account and download all my website.

PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Please post here at least one website you have hosted on the old cPanel.

flyingking you have only one new panel account hosted with 000webhost.com :slight_smile:
http://alleviative-chins.000webhostapp.com/

The four previous old panel websites on an account you had are no longer available and have been deleted for inactivity.

(If I am looking at the correct data, if not as above reply with the domains you think you have hosted)

You can create new sites under your new panel account and park the domains you wish to use and reupload your data :slight_smile:

http://advantinvest.com

1 Like

i want the 4 old websites back or at least I can find where they are to download and move to new cPanel? Could you please help!

Domain advantinvest.com, as well as all your other websites, all are pointing to e-mail: ylw1900@gmail.com (which happens to be your current e-mail as well).

@Infinity is right. Your old cPanel has been deleted due to inactivity.

We can’t help you recover your files, as we don’t keep backups on free plans. Sorry :sweat:

why it is deleted

what means inactivity?

Your account was deemed inactive in the migration which took place November, December any account that hadn’t logged or responded to the migration email or had the incorrect nameservers and listed or any number of the other checks performed before deleting the account.

The main reason your account was probably deleted is your site did not point to 000webhost.

Your site must point to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com at all times else it will be suspended/deleted and removed.

1 Like

thanks for help.

i don’t understand is I never touched anything after once my websites were set up at 000webhost

it was shown in Internet all good, and I never touched anything after initial setup.

Not sure that either, maybe the registrar reset them by accident or on purpose.
Either way you need to get a minimum amount of visitors and login on the old system - on the new system as long as you keep your nameservers pointed you’ll be notified before any actions are taken on your account - unlikely they will though.

Hi, I am not a tech guy. Could you please in layman words how to point to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

I am pretty sure I have a old database downloaded completely in my computer, and how do i load everything to my new cPanel? is it by FTP?

Head over to your domain registrar 1&1 and set your nameservers on your domain to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com :slight_smile:

If you have your old files then upload via FTP to public_html if you used a database then create a new one in Manage Database section then import the old database using phpMyAdmin

it shows

DOMAIN STATUS EXPIRING ACTIONS
advantinvest.com
Additional domain Your own name server
ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com

in my registrar 1&1. so that was still alright?

Hi, thank you again. how do I find my username and password for FTP my website from my computer to new cPanel?

@flyingking Go to “settings – general” , You’ll find your FTP details.
If you don’t know the password you need to reset it from “settings – general – FTP password”

1 Like